At SEO CoPilot we are committed to continuously updating our list of services, in order to give you the best chance of improving your online presence. That’s why we’re bringing you news of our latest service, Google Merchant Services.
Google Merchant Services. Formally known as Google Base. Is an area where users can create and upload products in the form of a listing. This contains information such as an image description and price. These listings appear in a similar way to bidding sites such as Ebay.
Once you have created and uploaded a product listing. It’s uploaded to the Google Shopping Application and Google Search. At SEO CoPilot we have pulled all our knowledge and experience together. In order to make sure that we can add/improve product listings to ensure you get the most out of them.
We know Google Merchant Services allows you to upload products but what else can you use it for:
• You can view up to date performance reports to see information on how well your product listings are working, number of click through sales etc.
• You can submit images of your products when creating your product lists. By adding an image you’re automatically adding your product to Google Image Search. This means you gain more valuable search results as it will be visible in another area of Google where users will be able to see exactly what the product looks like.
• You will be able to see reviews of your products or business. This will allow you to interact with your customers more, hear their views and address any problems or concerns they have.
There are many reasons why you may choose to use Google Merchant Services to display and sell your products. Here are just a few of these:
• Improved Online Presence – Your brand of products will be visible in the listings of the world’s most well-known search engine. This means that more and more people will see and hear about your company as over 74% of the world’s online consumers use Google Search to find products. This also means there’s an increase chance of improving sales with a larger amount of people being able to see and purchase your products.
• Your company will be more respected by Google. If you create an account linked to your website URL and you are recognised as a respected seller. Google may choose to recognise you as a site with higher trust. Especially if your products get a lot of clicks and great reviews.
• It’s cost effective to run. For the price of making your products visible and helping you to sell them all Google takes is 1 percent commission on any sales you make in the Merchant Centre.
• Improved web traffic. If your products are set up with a URL to it’s page on the website. Then the user will be able to travel directly to your site to find out more information. Overall this will improve your website’s traffic.
It’s our promise to you to provide the best quality service we can. We will optimise your Merchant account as much as possible in order to make sure you’re getting the most out of our service.
• Creation and set up of a brand new Merchant Centre account for you. If you have an account, we’ll make improvements to your existing account.
• Review of your previous listings to find errors that may have occurred and ways to fix these. If you wish to have extra products added to the list, you can just contact us directly and we will do this for you.
• We’ll research and write detailed product descriptions for each product in your lists. Then we’ll source the information for the other attributes from you. This means we can provide the most detailed product listings as is possible.
• We will regularly monitor your product listings. Then we will update them with fresh content in order to give the best possible results.
• We will give you an update on a regular basis to tell you how we’re improving your Google Merchant Services account.